Sidor

2011-02-27

A bit of a late post

This was last weekend but I'm having a break from school right now so I've been hanging with friends and relaxing  so I haven't had any energy to post it but anyway, here it is LOL

So since I'm staying at my school 27 swedish miles (270 kms) away from Örebro where I live, 
I don't get to go home to see friends that often so it was fun seeing Becci again :D

We went shopping in Marieberg haha! We wanted to look in stores in town but it was cold
and Marieberg is open longer than the stores in the city so we went there instead ^^


We took some pictures before going on the bus :)


I didn't buy much because I had been shopping that friday,
but here's a outfit pic! 


So looking forward to next friday, when I'm going to Couture Time, Oslo here I come! :D

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar