Sidor

2011-03-07

CoutureGals gyaru meetup in Oslo!

So this weekend I hopped on the bus and went to Oslo, Norway to attend the big gyaru meetup held there.
I stayed with my second cousin Malvina, who I'm so grateful to for letting me stay with her ^^

So for the outfit for the meetup I felt inspired by both mori, the maxi trend and retro girly trend so I
went with a long "denim" maxi skirt, a white corset top I've had for a long time and a vest I bought online,

I was thinking about having my hair curly but since I've seen that wavy hair could look real nice too, and
I haven't tried it, I went with that ^^

(I'm sorry these outfit pics are from the end of the day since I almost forgot to take any, that's
why my hair looks a little frizzy on one side XD)




I also made nails to wear to the meetup. It's my forst time making nails but
I think they turned out pretty ok!


After meeting up with the others we headed to the first resturant to have lunch,
it was a really nice place and the food was delivered pretty quickly for
being such a big crowd haha




This was the food I ordered, a really tasty and beautiful wok!


And of course when going to the bathroom, some mandatory mirror shots XD



After that we walked around a bit a and then went to Oslo city, a big shopping mall
because some people needed to buy alcohol and some other stuff.
By that time I had gotten big blisters under my feet from seems in my stockings
being pressed in to the sole of my feet since I was wearing high heels so
I had to buy new flat shoes >.< That's the uggs you can see me wearing
in the outfit pics X)

After this we went to the next resturant to have dinner, although most people weren't all that hungry
since we had eaten not so long ago. I just ordered some fried rice haha

Here's my very nice and talkative table mates, it was really nice meeting you!


Not long after that we went to the party location. Since the lighting was pretty bad, I didn't take many
pictures there. I did film when a lot of people danced Para para to Night of fire though!




(Stupid youtube screwing up the quality D:)

I had a really good time at the meetup and I hope everyone else did too,
and I hope I'll meet you all some time again :D




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar