Sidor

2010-12-30

A day in Stockholm with Becci

Today Becci was going back to Örebro after attending the Gal-Meetup yesterday and
before she left we went around town and had some fun ^^

I went for a good, sturdy winterlook today since my hair died yesterday XD
I also wore my new sweater-dress that I got from my mother for christmas!

We took this picture inside american apperel and
I think it's funny because Becci is wearing a really
big backpack - and you can't even see it XD

We went back to the thai place (Sawadee) we went to yesterday because
the food is so GOOD XD I had the same thing once again, vegetables in curry, mmm ^^

Later we went on to Beyond retro to look at
all the fantastic vintage stuff, it's so pretty inside ^^
The clothes are like interior design in themselves.




Earlier in the day we bought some magazines, food and candy at
a store that imports japanese stuff, I bought Popteen and Rebecca bought
Popsister and we both got another magazine for teenagers, just to get the cute pink
tail that followed with the magazine XD


This is all the stuff I got today, the pink sweater/tanktop-thing
I got at beyond retro, it's so cute! And I tried it on with my fluffy
white west and it looked super-cute!
Outfits to come!

I also filmed a bit today when we were having a little break with
hot chocolate and coffee ^^



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar