Sidor

2011-01-26

Boredom leads to internet shopping

I currently am living at my school in the middle of nowhere
and I have never ever been so bored in my life -____-
Nowhere to shop and go for coffee, which are my two main intrests LOL

So to pass time I am currently watching episodes
of tv-shows online and drinking greatamounts of tea, mmm..

Anyway besides that I look around at webshops and he swedish ebay, Tradera
and today I won an auction for this cute faux fur jacket!




I just hope it looks as nice on me XD
Thats the thing with webshopping, it's like a lottery if it really
fits or not oO

Anyway I couldn't help myself so I made a little drawing of a
outfit X) I'm not really the best artist (LOL) but it's a really good
way of getting inspiration for outfits :D


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar